Saturday 10 November 2012

THERE WILL BE FEWER NEW ITEMS ON THIS BLOG FOR THE TIME BEING.

There will be fewer fresh articles and items on this blog for the time being, as both Brian and I are too busy at present. I attempted to keep Brian's blog up to date for him while he was away in America, but he has not sent me anything since his return. Please pray for him. Here is his short message below

Neville.
                       *****************************

Hi Neville,

Straight to the Chichester weekend  after USA and then various pastoral situations this week added to matters and appointments in the medical field for both me and Gilly's step-father are giving me all I can cope with. Four messages for this weekend are being worked on for Sat/Sun but when these are done I'll turn to the Blog. Gilly's Dad not in a good way at all ; don't know what to do next.

Blessings

Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment