Thursday 1 May 2014

I WILL BE COMING TO SOUTH WALES IN SEPTEMBER - A CHANGE OF PLAN FROM MY USUAL SPRING VISIT.

Dear Friends,

Just a brief note to my friends and supporters in Wales and the West country.

I normally come to South Wales in February or the Spring, but owing to several unexpected obstacles, my trip this year has had to be postponed until the Autumn.

Just to give you all some advanced warning then, I will be taking a full day's conference at the lovely location of Nancy's Farm, in Bassaleg, near Newport on Saturday the 6th September. I will probably also be speaking at the City of Refuge Church in Bassaleg on Sunday, the 7th September.

There may be one or two more meetings on the Thursday and the Friday, but I will give you good notice of the meetings when they are finalised. 

Yours in Jesus,

Brian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment