Friday 15 May 2015

PLEASE NOTE A CHANGE IN OUR CONFERENCE SCHEDULE FOR THE NEXT TWELVE MONTHS!

Dear Friends,

We have had to make some changes to our original conference schedule which we have previously advertised on this blog. I think it is better explained by my good friend Anne Powell who organises most of my conferences for me.  


"I gave information regarding two hotels I booked next year for Brian’s conferences.
Unfortunately the Eastbourne hotel did not have a function room, but could only offer the dining room for our meetings, so that one has been cancelled. However, I have booked the Savoy Hotel in Bournemouth from 14th-18th March. 

To have sufficient numbers to make the conference viable I have also cancelled the Bath booking. So God Willing I am trusting we might be able to continue with two conferences – the Bournemouth and Harrogate: one early in the year and the other at the end of the year in November.

It is almost certain that the Christian Endeavour Centres will close at the end of the year.

I have informed all the folk who booked the Harrogate conference last year, so I pray that we shall once again be able to meet up at the St. George Hotel 23-27 November, 2015

Love in Him,
Anne.

So there it is friends. The retreats booked for Eastbourne and Bath have now been cancelled, but we still have two planned at:

St George Hotel in Harrogate from 23-27 November 2015.

Savoy Hotel in Bournemouth from 14th-18th March 2016.

Maranatha Blessings,

Brian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment