Wednesday 23 September 2015

HAVE A LOOK AT THIS YOUTUBE SITE WHICH IS WELL WORTH A GLANCE EVEN THOUGH IT IS NOT PRE-TRIB. SENT TO ME BY MY GOOD FRIEND LIZ LAYLAND.

Hi Everyone, Worth looking/listening at this one with a discerning eye/ear!!!! However I strongly hold to a Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the true church and that makes all the difference!!

> Subject: A little confused
> From: liz@laylands
> Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015
> To: briangemmell@hotmail.com
>
>
> Dear Brian and Gilly
>
> I trust that you are both well and also your mom Brian
>
> I came across this web site and not wanting to be deluded in any way I thought that I would send it to you for your comments that I value. In the light that what may be happening as of late from the prophetic angle, I became a little confused. So trying to keep alert as to certain events and keeping close to the Lord, I thought you would be the best person to perhaps throw a little more light on the subject.
>
> I hope it won't be too long before I see you both again, in the meantime may the Lord bless and keep you in His care and guide you in the days in which we live for His glory
>
> With love to you both
> Shalom
> Liz Layland
>
> http://youtu.be/WhLTT85Ite8

No comments:

Post a Comment