Tuesday 24 November 2015

GREETINGS FROM AMERICA, AND SOME EARLY REMINDERS FOR YOUR DIARIES FOR THE NEW YEAR!

Dear Friends,

Further to my notice of yesterday, there has been a slight change of plan, and I will now be speaking at "The Fellowship Of Truth And Life" in Newark on May 21st, and not February 20th as previously advertised. 

My subject for the two sessions will be "WAITING - STILL WAITING", and there is the possibility that I will be speaking at the local Baptist church in Newark on the Sunday morning as well, but this is still to be confirmed.

On the Saturday, there will be two meetings from 2pm to 5pm with a break in the middle for light refreshments. The address of the venue is:

The Bridge Community Centre,
Lincoln Road,
Newark,
Notts,
NG24 2DQ.

Further information from Brian Capes on 07799 651594 or email at  briancapes@talktalk.net

I am away in America at the moment visiting family and friends, and also celebrating Gilly's sixtieth birthday here with our close family. I will be returning on the 10th December, having been in the USA since 4th November.

Please bear in mind these dates, if anyone wants to get in touch with me, or is wondering why I have not been replying to emails as quickly as I normally do? The internet access over here is variable as I move from place to place, and sometimes I only have "cranky old steam age computers" to work with!

There are several new meetings and projects lined up for the New Year, so please bear in mind the NEWARK meeting above, and also our Early Spring Holiday Retreat lined up for Bournemouth (see details above). There will also be other meetings to advertise soon.

Hope to see you all again soon on my return to the United Kingdom.

Maranatha Blessings,

Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment