Monday 27 June 2016

CLEAR FRAUD!! MORE THAN 40,000 SIGNATURES FROM THE VATICAN ARE ON THE NEW PETITION DEMANDING A SECOND EU REFERENDUM AFTER BREXIT'S AMAZING VICTORY!!

More than 40,000 signatures come from people who said they live in Vatican City - a tiny state with just 800 residents. Civil servants are now investigating allegations of fraudulent sign-ups.” 

Now why would the Jesuits want to overrule our will for self determination? lol  I am convinced now that the Jesuits are behind the New World Order and they can hardly persecute Christians if they have no supremacy on our soil. We must work harder to expose the Jesuits - by the way, please don't mention anything about Jesuits on the UK Column , as I have just had loud trumpet in my ear about that and I will explain when I speak with you next.

No comments:

Post a Comment