Wednesday 29 June 2016

"THE SWORD OF ISLAM" BY PASTOR MIKE TAYLOR FROM "THE CHURCH OF GOD" AND ALSO "RAPTURE READY"!!

The Sword of Islam - by pastor Mike Taylor - http://www.churchofgod-usa.org/1/post/2016/06/the-sword-of-islam.html
 
"Ye have feared the sword; and I will bring a sword upon you, saith the Lord GOD. 9, And I will bring you out of the midst thereof, and deliver you into the hands of strangers, and will execute judgments among you.10, Ye shall fall by the sword; I will judge you in the border of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the LORD." (Ezekiel 11:8-10)
 
 "So I will choose their punishments And will bring on them what they dread. Because I called, but no one answered; I spoke, but they did not listen. And they did evil in My sight And chose that in which I did not delight." (Isaiah 66:4)
 
The Bible is full of lessons written for us today. The Bible is our handbook for living and what was recorded by the Holy Spirit direction upon prophets of old, speaks of what happened to them, will happen also to us. It speaks to us in our time, as the Bible is eternal. Here we see judgments that came upon Israel because of their not following the God of the Universe. They wandered away from the true God, which their father's knew and fell into idolatry, sins of the flesh, and the love of their brethren became cold with their sins rising to the nostrils of God as a foul odor. Their sins surely found them out, when God's wrath fell upon them. Prophet after prophet came to them to warn them of their sins and it's folly to ignore God and His commandments.

No comments:

Post a Comment