Sunday 12 November 2017

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES IN THE LAST DAYS BEFORE THE RAPTURE.

Dear Friends, Sisters and Brothers,

I want to record the gratitude that Gilly and I know in our hearts for all those who help and support our service for the Lord Jesus.
There are many who have helped us over the years and, as we progress towards the Rapture of the True Church in the midst of some real opposition, that help is increasingly of value.

May I mention by name, Keith and Pat Cline who do so much in organising and in prayer for us, Neville and Hazel Stephens who, amongst other things, faithfully run my Blogs and Anne Powell who organises the residential conferences which we run at least twice per annum. The steady, wise and Biblical encouragement from John and Valerie Heard is also a wonderful blessing to us both. We send a huge "Thank you".

There are pictures of Keith, Neville, and Hazel on this blog of mine but I am sorry to say that at the moment I do not have any piccies of the others. I will see if I can remedy that in the future.

"The night is far spent....and the Day is at hand!" "Soon and very soon we are going to see the King"!

Love in Jesus to you all,

Brian, Gilly and Kathleen.

PS. For those of you are coming to our Holiday Teaching Retreat in Matlock in eight days, WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment