Friday 8 December 2017

"THE LAST DAYS ACCELERATE - JERUSALEM" BY JOHN LITTLE FROM "THE SHOCK LETTER"!!

The Last Days Accelerate – Jerusalem

 
www.omegashock.com
Donald Trump just did the one thing that I did not expect him to do: Recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel He promised to do that during his campaign, and he delivered on that promise. And, …
Donald Trump just did the one thing that I did not expect him to do:
Recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel
He promised to do that during his campaign, and he delivered on that promise. And, I’m not used to American Presidents doing that – especially, when it comes to Jerusalem.
The side-effect of this event, will be a heating up of conflict in the Middle East and an acceleration of The Last Days. I believe that this is a very big deal, and I suspect that you will agree, when you see the evidence that I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment